“How to be a Superhero”
I Eat Everything!
EARLY YEARS | PRIMARY
A hilarious story where “Miss Vitamin” and Superhero “Sano Sanote” will teach children the secret of how to get magical powers! Our characters need the help and participation of all those children who eat everything, who are strong and brave! To be able to defeat the evil one “Que Asco”. Fruit, fish and vegetables are the protagonists of this beautiful adventure through the world of healthy living.
Languages: Spanish and Valencian
- Aimed at early years and primary.
- We adapt to the needs of each group.
- Duration: 60 Mins.
- It includes:
- Didactic sheets with exercises and games
- Musical Songs for the Teacher
- Three native actors with which the students can interact with at the end of the play